Saturday, December 02, 2006

Feast or Famine

I swear, it's feast or famine around here. I can't get a full time job to save my life for 11 months, and now suddenly it looks like I'm going to have two offers next week. Not only that, but there are two other opportunities that have arisen and seem to suit my experience quite well - they will be hiring in January and asked me if I can "wait". The next couple of weeks are going to be quite interesting...I will have to negotiate job offers, decide if I want to gamble on the other two opportunities that are going to be there by the end of the month, and decide if I want to go with a start-up or a HUGE established company. Yikes. Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased to finally have some options, but at the same time, now it's pretty much "be careful what you wish for". Too many options are as bad as not any. How can I know if I'm making the right decision? I guess time will be the judge...

No comments: