Friday, December 08, 2006

Holiday Shopping

I LOVE any occasion to give gifts, so the holidays are very happy times for me. I actually prefer to give presents than receive them, and it's amazing what is available out there right now. The irony is that I REALLY hate shopping. No joke, I HATE it. As a result I do most of my shopping online, and this Christmas (and my dad's birthday and parent's anniversary are also in December) is not different. I've found some great stuff (and some great deals). As most people, I guess my only wish is that I could spend more money, there are so many great things that I would buy for people if I could afford to. Alas, having money to spend requires a job, and therefore, the answer has to be "not this year". Nevertheless, I'm proud of my gifts this year (hopefully they'll arrive on time - I've shipped them to different places), and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's responses to what they're receiving! Yea holidays!

No comments: