Friday, August 11, 2006

Any day now!

It has been a while since I've blogged, pesky job...interfering with my free time to play on the internet. I mean, where in the world have my priorities been?

Anyway, I'm due to have my baby on Wednesday of next week, but I've been feeling like the birth is imminent since Monday. Or maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm so uncomfortable now, that I don't care what the reason is, as long as it's true! I went in to see my doctor yesterday, and she said that the baby is so big that they're going to induce me. They're going to try to squeeze me in this afternoon if possible, but I'm officially scheduled for bright and early Monday morning if nothing happens over the weekend. I'm SO ready to be rid of this discomfort, but i'm still not sure that I'm ready for the lack of sleep, the feeling of a human cow (milk machine), or the added stress of trying to make sure our toddler knows that we still love him as much as we ever did! It's going to be an interesting time.

So, whatever happens in the next few days, I'm sure it's going to be eventful. And, aside from the obvious wish of having a healthy baby, my only hope is that I get to the hospital in time to have an epidural ;-)

No comments: