Friday, June 02, 2006

Genius Boy

Ok, I know that every parent thinks that their child is a genius, but I have to say that I think I'm on to something with our son. Yesterday we were in a second-hand children's clothes and toys shop, and there was a playskool slide that was disassembled for sale. Our son really wanted to go on this slide, but couldn't because it was in two pieces. I became distracted paying for the items I chose (not including the slide) and when I looked back, he had reassembled the slide and was going down it. It wasn't erector set difficult, but it was definitely something he had to think about to get put together properly, and he's only 18 months old! I'm so impressed!

Keep in mind that this is the same boy who is currently trying to climb head-first into a 1x1 box that holds his legos, but hey, baby steps...

No comments: